Interested in Exploring Job Opportunities at WSI PBG?
WSI has been the premier federal government promotional partner since 2003 with the largest fully dedicated team of Federal Account Mangers (FAMs) in the industry. Our passion is the commitment toward improving the healthcare of our nations Veterans, Native Americans, Military and their families. If this sounds like a mission you would also embrace, WSI may be the perfect career for you.
The WSI business model is to offer highly experienced and accomplished sales teams to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, diagnostic and medical supply industries to promote their products within the federal government and hospital markets (Primarily Veterans Administration and Department of Defense).
WSI FAMs will be responsible for development, management, and implementation of sales strategies within the federal government markets on behalf of client companies represented by WSI. The primary objective of the field based FAMs will be to implement strategies to, where clinically appropriate, increase sales and market share for the client company(s) products represented by WSI.
Job Description / Qualifications
Candidate must have a minimum of 5 years of successful field sales, hospital sales, managed-care, marketing, or sales management experience. Familiarity working with government accounts will be necessary. Exclusive experience in Federal Government Healthcare Sales is highly preferred. Prior military service is not required but certainly beneficial. Candidates must live in proximity to target accounts and be willing to travel, at a minimum, 50-60% of their working time.
Additional skill sets that we are looking for in our team members include:
- Ability to develop and maintain a mutually beneficial business relationship with respect to performance measures assigned by existing client companies.
- Strong teamwork capabilities.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to coordinate activities with client management and field-based teams.
- Confidence, experience and proven results promoting products to a wide range of providers and support staff.
- Candidates will be required to access and understand the complexities of the Federal Government markets including the VA/ DoD, as well as possess the ability to work effectively within these systems as it relates to their specific policies and procedures.
- Develop and maintain relationships ranging from target account administrators, pharmacy staff, P&T representatives, contracting officers and policy makers in addition to all appropriate medical staff is required.
- Implement customized business plans for each target account specific to the client company and products serviced will be necessary.
- Project a positive WSI image as the premier federal government promotional partner dedicated to this market niche.
If you are interested, please email your resume to Doug Woelfle – email@example.com.
Phone: (480) 789-2498