What WSI PBG Offers
WSI PBG is the only company in the industry that is fully dedicated to building highly specialized FEDERAL SALES TEAMS focused specifically on:
VETERAN HEALTH ADMINISTRATION (VA)
MILITARY HEALTH SERVICES (MHS)
PUBLIC HEALTH SERVICES (PHS) Including Indian Health Services (I.H.S.) and Federal Bureau of Prisons (FBOP)
A WSI PBG Specialized Federal Sales Team Offers:
- EFFECTIVE, EFFICIENT, FLEXIBLE, LOW RISK and COST EFFECTIVE Federal Sales and Account Management Teams specifically tailored to our client’s product portfolio.
- HIGHLY SKILLED SALES PROFESSIONALS who are PASSIONATE about serving beneficiaries treated within the VA, DoD and Indian Healthcare systems.
- Decades of Federal EXPERIENCE and RELATIONSHIPS.
- PROVEN SALES RESULTS since 2003 serving over 50 different client companies.
- EXTENSIVE HISTORY selling in numerous THERAPEUTIC AREAS and DISEASE STATES.
- Customer call activity on all Federal stakeholders that can influence product POLICY, PROCUREMENT or PRESCRIBING.
Federal Consulting Services
Collectively, the Leadership Team and Business Associates at WSI PBG have an unsurpassed combined level of experience working directly within these complex systems. We possess the inside knowledge, and relationships necessary to provide industry-leading insight with respect to Federal Market policies, formulary management, strategic marketing and sales planning designed to effectively develop and execute strategic marketing plans for our clients which are critical to successfully capitalizing on the Federal Market potential.
Some of the consulting services our team can offer include, but may not be limited to:
- Military Health System Uniform Formulary preparation and submissions for newly launched products as well as existing products listed in ongoing Military drug class reviews
- Federal Market analysis and promotional messaging development specific to Federal customers
- Freedom of Information Act Requests (FOIA)
- Federal government policy and formulary management
- Clinical and economic evaluation relevant to Federal customers
- TRICARE coverage and policy
- Government contracting and pricing
- Ability to represent clients with VA, military and I.H.S. customers at the National, Regional and Local levels